With the same aesthetics of the other amplifiers of the Stella set, here is the new Angstrom Audio Laboratories Headphone Amplifier: the first of its kind, with same quality standards and pleasant sound reproduction.
- Circuit Topology: Single ended with proprietary Circlotron output stage configuration.
- Power Output: 10.5 Watts per channel
- Total Harmonic Distorsion: 0.3% @1 W. – 1% at max. power
- Output: In Current
- Total Bandwidth: 12 Hz to 85 Khz
- Input Impedance: 100K Ohm
- Zero Feedback
- Slew Rate: 20 Volt / microseconds
- Rise Time: 2.3 microseconds
- Hum & Noise: Less than 2.0 mV RMS – 90 db (20 Khz unweighted)
- Residual noise: 43 microVolt
- PSU Energy Storage: Approximately 150 JOULES
- Dimensions: 48 cm W x 16 cm H x 43 cm D.
- Net Weight: 30 Kg.